Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning
Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning offering Dry Cleaning known as Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning.
Dry carpet cleaning involves the use of specialized machines to clean carpets with recently developed machinery and green products that allow no-moisture or “very low moisture” (VLM) cleaning. Phoenix carpet cleaning uses a (CRB) Counter Rotating Brush machine that agitates the carpet resulting in a deeper carpet cleaning experience.
Below are some of the results you can experience in Phoenix Dry Carpet Cleaning:
Phoenix Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning uses less water
Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning offers Truck Mounted Deep Cleaning as well as a Low moisture carpet cleaning process. This type of cleaning reduces the occurrence of wicking (The reappearing of stains) Water Extraction Steam cleaning uses 20-60 gallons of water depending on the soil level and the size of the home. Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleanings low moisture cleaning uses 3-4 gallons of water depending on the Soil level and size of the home.
Phoenix Low Moisture saves time and money
Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning understands that it can be a challenge waiting for your carpets to dry. So we offer Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning for a number of reasons
- Low Moisture carpet cleaning known as dry cleaning carpet cleaning method saves time.
- Typically Low Moisture Carpet cleaning is a less expensive form of carpet cleaning.
- Low Moisture carpet cleaning typically can be done in half the time of water extraction methods.
- Low Moisture carpet cleaning methods are used in commercial applications and as a maintenance form of carpet cleaning in between standard water extraction cleaning.
Phoenix Low Moisture Green Carpet Cleaning Products
- Phoenix Carpet cleaning uses encapsulation to create a crystalline residue that can be immediately vacuumed leaving your carpet clean residue free (zerorez).
- Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning uses a full line of Green Products. Ruining the earth should not be a result of carpet cleaning methods.
- We also use a encapsulation product that has carpet protector built into the product so not only are you getting amazing carpet cleaning results, but your carpet in being protected with some of the best carpet protectant in the industry
Phoenix Carpet Cleaning is a fully certified IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) company.
Not sure what type of professional Phoenix carpet cleaning you need, deep hot water extraction carpet cleaning or low moisture carpet cleaning? Call Phoenix Carpet Repair and Cleaning at 602-688-4186 Kimberly, our Office Manager can answer any questions you may have (She’s an IICRC certified technician as well)